September 14, 2011

ETC: Back to School Wishlist

I know, I know - I'm not exactly heading back to school this fall. That being said, it does nothing to stop me from fantasizing about notebooks, Crayola EVERYTHING and various cup-like things to stick my pens and pencils in. I have always been a sucker for anything Back-to-School themed and every fall like clockwork I enter the hallowed halls of the school supply section at Target whether or not I'm actually in the market. This year I was good and only bought Crayola crayons and markers (about 50 cents each!) and an iCarly notebook for myself and an X-Men notebook for my boyfriend. In my fantasy world this would be on my shopping list:
Back to School





xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...