February 21, 2012

STYLE: OOTD

I've had the good fortune to be able to wear tights and skirts with minimal chill factor all winter - it was literally sunny and 45 degrees F this weekend! Maybe you're one of those lucky types who thinks that temperature sounds scary, foreign and chilling but for February in New England 45 degrees in basically a tropical paradise. I am taking FULL advantage of the relative warmth and rocking skirts and dresses with abandon!
Shirt: Target
Vest: Marshall's
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Knee Socks: Marshall's
Moccasins: Target
Earrings: DIY by me


Secret details - this vest has a lacy back! 

I love layering knee socks over tights!
These are SO comfy!

I made these red feather earrings by hand and they were really simple to do. 
I might do a tutorial on them if anyone wants to see one. Let me know!

I'm used to sweaters/layers/long sleeves being my go-to winter pieces but I'm getting a chance to incorporate all kinds of year round items this season - what are your go-to winter pieces? Are you having a warmer (or colder) winter than usual? It's almost spring!


xoxo,
Michelle

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute little outfit! I do that knee high socks over tights thing too and you really rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit matches the wall. Love the shoes. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That's really sweet, so glad you like it!
    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! Loving your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those red feather earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you are so cute! I love those red feather earrings! My friend has some similar to those, and whenever I see her I think she put colorful streaks in her hair. I think I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The feathers add a super fun pop of color. You can make them in about 5 minutes too - I think I'm going to make a quick tutorial on them.
      xoxo
      Michelle

      Delete
  7. Cute stuff! Check out my etsy too!

    http://craftanista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit :) the sun is shining here (in england) for the first time in what feels like years, so I might be rocking the same look when I go out today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you are so cute! I love those red feather earrings! My friend has some similar to those, and whenever I see her I think she put colorful streaks in her hair. I think I need to get some! bridal bed sheets in karachi , velvet razai cover price in pakistan ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...